Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Life is Back to Normal


Wow.....it does take a few days when Mom goes away for everything to get back to normal. I am still knee deep in laundry, but that will be under control soon enough.

Anyway, here is one of my Convention swaps. This one was for my 4th level upline's dinner. There were about 40 of us at Buca di Beppo. The food was yummy, and the company was even better.

This card uses one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catalog. It is called "Garden Whimsy". In fact, my August stamp camp is going to be pretty much based on this stamp set. The theme of this month's Stamp Camp is called "Flower Frenzy". It is scheduled for Friday, August 17th. If you live in the Twin Cities area and want to attend, just email me. I'll be happy to add you to this list.

Now, back to the card. It only uses two colors: Purely Pomegranate and Pumpkin Pie. They sure do look stunning together. The butterfly is stamped with the Purely Pomegranate ink and then stamped again with Versamark (thank you Mr. Stampamajig) and embossed with Irridescent Ice EP (see bottom picture to see the sparkle). It really is a GO-JUS card in person (if I do say so myself).

I am glad to be back......I know it's been a while, and I truly apologize. I have several projects ready to upload!! So, there will be plenty of projects over the new week.

I have to get ready for my Open House on Friday. Once again, if you live near the Twin Cities and are looking for a fun demonstrator, give me a shout and come to my Open House. I LOVE meeting new people!!!

Have a great night everyone.........HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!











No comments: