Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Play the Color Challenge


Remember how we loved to play games when we were kids? We still can.....they are called stamping challenges over at Splitcoast. Tuesday's challenge is always the Color Challenge, and boy, today's was a bright one. The challenge is to make a card using Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and So Saffron.

I decided to make a "guy" card with these colors. The basecard is stamped with my Sanded background stamp. I used my "Just Baseball" set to stamp the cap and ball images on the So Saffron layer with So Saffron ink. I sponged around the edges with some Creamy Caramel to soften it up a bit.

This layer is then mounted on some Real Red. I added some 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon and the sentiment from "Hugs & Wishes". I set some red eyelets with my Cropodile, drew some doodled linework and tied some 1/4" real red grosgrain.

I hope this inspires you to make a card inspired by Superman's costume..........LOL!!!

Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: