Friday, July 13, 2007

Back from Vacation!!

I am back from a ten day vacation to NY. We moved to MN from NY last August. It was so great to see all our friends and family who we have missed terribly over the past year. I apologize for not leaving posts, but there was absolutely NO network connectivity at my mother-in-law's house.

All of my new catalog goodies arrived while I was gone, so I think a blister on my finger is imminent. I just have to figure out which stamp set I want to play with first. My bet is "Big on Christmas".

I have a Christmas in July stamp camp scheduled for July 19th. If you live in the Twin Cities area and would like to attend, feel free to email me!!! Space is limited!!! If you wear a Santa hat, you will get a special prize from me!!! The fee for the class is $20.00.

Oh well, I will post a project later on in the afternoon. I have to take DD to the ortho as she left her retainer in a napkin in NY. Ugh!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: