Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Christmas in July" Project


Sorry it took so long to post a project, but it was a gorgeous day yesterday, and an inpromptu pool party called.

This card is one of the projects for my "Christmas in July" stamp camp being held this Thursday 7/19 from 7-9pm in my Chaska, MN home. If you live near the Twin Cities and want to attend, please email me no later than Wed 7/18. The fee is $20 (or $15 if you bring a friend or make a $25 merchandise purchase).

I really wanted to focus on some of the awesome new goodies from the new catalog. The stamp set "Big on Christmas" is really fun. There are so many coloring options available! For this card I chose to color in with markers and blender pens. This card also features the brand new photo corner punch. I am SO thrilled that SU is keeping up with the latest trends. It makes me feel extremely guilty when I have to go to other manufacturers to get all the trendy items that my little heart desires!!! Now, it looks like I won't have to be doing that all that often!! Way to go Stampin' Up!

stamp sets: Big on Christmas, Flannel Plaid, Canvas
paper: Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Bravo Burgandy
ink: Black StazOn
accessories: blender pens, markers, photo corner punch, burgandy grosgrain ribbon

No comments: