Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last Christmas Card!


This is the last card for my Christmas in July stamp camp on Thursday. When designing my classes, I try to make one of the cards quite simple. This card is my simple card.

The base of the card is Real Red (stamped with the brand new Polka Dot BG stamp in real red ink). The bottom of the card is Garden Green stamped with the Linen BG stamp in Garden Green ink.

I decided that I cannot keep hoarding my accessories. So, I stamped the focal image (from Holiday Tag Team) in one of my SU metal rimmed tags. This was then mounted on a scalloped circle punched from More Mustard cardstock. I added some red gingham ribbon and silver brads to complete the card.

Tomorrow is the last day to RSVP for my Christmas in July class. I hope you can attend!!! I'm saving the last project as a surprise!!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: