Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Hauntingly Spooky Card



I am going to put it all on the line...right now....I am a Halloween freak!!! I love decorating my house (with cute things....not icky things), dressing up with my husband on Halloween night to greet the trick-or-treaters with strobe lights, fog machines and spooky music. Needless to say, we are the hit of the neighborhood with the trick-or-treaters. LOL!!!


So, when my new Ghostly Greetings designer series paper arrived, I whipped out my new Haunting jumbo wheel and started playing. Oh, what fun!!!


I burnished my background on Shimmery White cardstock. What! You never heard of burnishing? You're just going to need to sign up for my newsletter to see how to burnish. This technique is spotlighted in this week's newsletter!!!


The focal image is my new Haunting wheel using Elegant Eggplant ink. The sentiment comes from the coordinating stamp set: House of Haunts. I love how the sentiment fits perfectly in the KeyTag punch. Woo hoo!!

Card Ingredients:
stamp sets: House of Haunts (111574)
Haunting jumbo wheel (112480)

paper: Elegant Eggplant
Kiwi Kiss
Shimmery White
Ghostly Greetings designer series paper

ink: Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad
Summer Sun Classic Stampin' Pad
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad

accessories: Key Tag punch (107272)
Photo Corner punch (109042)
sponges
dimensionals
sponge daubers

If you have fallen in love with this card and would like to order the ingredients to make it yourself, you may access my Online Ordering website by clicking the 24/7 Online Ordering icon on the top of my right sidebar or by clicking HERE.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me.....I'm here to help!!!

3 comments:

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

i just ordered this wheel on my last order...i can't wait to get it so i can case this card...it is absolutleyl adorable!!!!
great job!

stampersim said...

I'm a Halloween freak, too! Only 19 more days til I can decorate the house! whoo hoo.

Your card is adorable! I'm going to CASE !! Thanks for sharing :-)

Selene Kempton said...

This is just adorable, i'm going to have to break down and get this wheel! :)