Monday, September 8, 2008

You Like Me...You Really Like Me


My good friend, Robin Merriman, awarded me the "I Love Your Blog" award last week. I can't believe I forgot to post it. Well, actually maybe I can. You see, it was the first week of school and DH was away on a business trip. So, a normally hectic week became even more hectic when I had to play both Mom and Dad. Thank goodness, Dennis is home this week.....so things can get back to normal!!!

As part of this award I am supposed to nominate seven people whose blog I admire. I read lots of blogs (thank goodness for Google Reader), but there are several that I look forward to every day.

The list of blogs that I love to visit are at the bottom of my blog (just hit the End key on your keyboard to get to the bottom). I hope you find them all as inspirational as I have.

It was a busy weekend.....we went to Apple Day in Excelsior, MN and then dinner with our good friends on Saturday night.....yesterday was a DS's double-header baseball game in Bloomington (they lost both games.....boo hoo).

Today looks like oodles of laundry, vacuuming and stamping!!!!

Until tomorrow (or later if my mojo is in action).....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: