Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Online Ordering Now Available!!


I am SO excited to announce that Stampin' Up! now offers Online Ordering.


Here's how to do it


  • go to my demonstrator website: http://www.pattichesky.stampinup.net/

  • click on the Shop Now button (under my information on the top right of my website)

  • the first time you place an order, you will need to set up an account with your own user name and password

The new online catalog is AMAZING. I am especially fond of the new search feature. For example, do you love the brand new Kiwi Kiss color? Try this: do a search on Kiwi Kiss. You will be shown everything that comes in Kiwi Kiss.....even designer series paper with Kiwi Kiss as part of its pattern. Cool, huh?


Now, I don't really want Online Ordering to replace my special relationship with all of my stamping friends. I still would love for you to place your orders via phone call or email. But, Online Ordering is perfect for those times when I am not around......you're stamping while burning the midnight oil and I am sleeping in bed.....you're at a friends house stamping and you have to have something she is using.....you're on vacation....I'm on vacation, etc......


I encourage you to visit my website to today to check out all the wonderful things Online Ordering has to offer.


As always, you may call or email me with any questions you may have!!

No comments: