Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another Stamp Camp Card


This lovely card is another project for my Fabulous Fall Stamp Camp (this Sunday at 2pm). I bought this stamp set for my Thanksgiving Table Ensemble class I am holding in October. BUT.....it was screaming at me....dying to be used earlier. So, I gave in and designed a fall card.

It's hard to tell, but the top of the acorn is all raised and shiny (thanks to Crystal Effects). I really like the way it turned out!!!

DH is taking the day off. He and I are heading to the Mall of America to check out the Department 56 store for Halloween village ideas. I just love setting up the Halloween village.....although it seems to take FOREVER. This year, the plan is to build up. We've been saving styrofoam all year in order to make our vison a reality.

I have some new rubbah coming today......so excited that my Tres Chic background is on it's way to me!!!! It's amazing how the little things in life can make us so excited, huh?

I will try to stamp today.....can't guarantee it though!!! I will definitely post a new creation tomorrow though. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you get to stamp today!!!

Happy Stamping Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Awesome card...very elegant, sophisticated! Love it.