Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Monday Morning!!!

Happy Monday!!! I don't have any projects to show this morning. I have BIG plans to stamp later on this afternoon. As always, the weekend just flew by. Most of it was spent staining and poly-ing all of our new windows. My fingers ache. My nail girl is gonna fly into a hissy fit when she sees what my acrylics look like. Good thing I don't understand vietnamese. I might get offended as she starts yelling at me....LOL!!!

I have a very busy week. I have a workshop to prepare for on Friday. Hi Marlene.....can't wait!!!! I also have my "Fabulous Fall" stamp camp on Sunday. If you are in the Chaska, MN area and want to make some FABULOUS projects, send me an email. There is a link to my email a little below my picture. I would love to have you attend my class. The fee for the class is $20!!!!

Life gets busy this week......dance kicks in to high gear, school curriculum nights, etc..... It's amazing how lazy we get over the summer.....just hanging by the pool, staying up late, sleeping in. THEN, all of a sudden, Labor Day hits and R-E-A-L-I-T-Y sets in......alarm clocks set for a number that starts with 6, homework, busy evening schedules.....UGH!!!

Well, I promise to stamp something today. I will upload one of the projects later. I'll make it a really good one, okay? I have some new goodies coming tomorrow.....yeah!!! I can't wait to play with some NEW rubbah!!! I also have a few personal cards to make this week. My nephew turns 7 this week. Unbelievable!!! Happy Birthday kiddo!!! Aunt Patti loves you a TON!!!

I hope everyone takes some time out of the craziness of September life to stamp a project today.

Happy Stamping everyone!!!!

No comments: