Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can You Name that Tone?


Monochromatic cards are the theme for my Stamp Camp this month. The official theme is "Name That Tone".

This masculine beauty is one of the cards we will be making at this fun and exciting stamp camp taking place this Friday at 7pm.

If you live close to Chaska, MN, send me an email. I'd love to sign you up for this class!!!

It's finally feeling like Spring here, but it is VERY windy!!! I will definitely take the wind over the subzero temps. LOL!!!

Sorry for the quick post, but I have a lot going on this week.

Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping everyone!!!
recipe:
stamp sets: A Light Unto My Path, Circle of Friendship
paper: Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Chocolate Chip
ink: Close to Cocoa
accessories: Vintage Brads, circle punches (1" and 1 1/4"), Designer Label Punch, Choc Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, sponges, dimensionals

No comments: