Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Membership Has Its Privileges


What credit card commercial was that for? American Express, I think!!!

Anyway, this is the project my Stamp Club members made this month. Isn't it adorable (if I do say so myself)?

It's an altered Band Aid Tin. The tin is covered with the yummy Summer Picnic designer series paper. Have you played with this stuff yet? It is GORGEOUS!!!

The Pumpkin Pie flower is from the die cut Blooms set. I used a white scalloped flower rub on from the Summer Day rub on set. The center of the flower is made with my very loved Circle of Friendship stamp set. I stamped the "Rubber Stamper" sentiment twice...once on Bashful Blue and once on Real Red. I punched the Bashful Blue with the 1" circle punch, and the Real Red with the 1/2" circle punch. Prior to adhering the flower to the tin, I wrapped the tin with some of the Old Olive Polytwill ribbon (oh, SU please carry this stuff over to the new catty). All of these items (minus Circle of Friendship) can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

The final touch on the tin was adding Real Red ribbon along the top and bottom edges of the tin. Some ribbon was added to the handle to make it even more cute!!!

My club members loved this project. It was cute listening to all their ideas of how they were going to use the tin.

I am currently setting up a second club. If you are interested, email me for more details!!!

It looks like another lovely day here in the Twin Cities!!!! I plan on enjoying every minute of it!!

Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping everyone!!

No comments: