Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cutie Patootie


My parents' neighbors just had their first baby this past weekend. What a perfect occasion to try out one of these baby onesie cards!!! I found the pattern on Lauren Meader's blog. The directions can be found HERE.

Now, I do have to admit I made this card from memory. So my dimensions are a little different than hers. My stamping studio is in the basement. Yes, I was too lazy to go upstairs to my laptop to get the "deets".

I also realized that I only own retired baby sets!!! That is totally unacceptable for this demonstrator!! LOL!!!

Well, I guess I better get to work preparing for the big garage sale this Saturday. If you live near the Chaska area, the annual Jonathan Association garage sale is taking place this Saturday. Hundreds of garage sales all on the same day!!! I will have my retired stamp sets for sale too!!!

Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone!!
recipe
stamps: Baby Firsts, All Year Cheer II
paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
ink: Black StazOn, Bashful Blue
accessories: Cropodile, silver eyelets, Stampin' Write markers, aquapainter, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle punch







No comments: