Monday, April 7, 2008

Did You Think I Fell Off the Planet?

I know it's been over a week since I last posted, but DH took me on a second honeymoon to Maui. Oh, we had the best time!!! The weather was fabulous, and we really needed the time to get back into "couple" mode rather than "mommy and daddy" mode.

The best part of the trip was watching the humpback whales from our lanai. How exciting to see a mama whale teaching and protecting her calf!!! We even went on a whale watch cruise to see them up close and personal. It gave me chills!!!

Of course, I have tons of pictures to share, but DH has my card reader. I need to run to Target to pick up a new card reader so I can post my Maui pictures and some new stamping projects!!!

Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping....and thanks for sticking with me!!!!

{hugs}

No comments: