Sunday, August 19, 2007

Flower Frenzy!!


This past Friday, I held my "Flower Frenzy" stamp camp. We focused on projects with a flower or cute garden critter. This card was one of the projects we made.

This card measures 4.25"x4.25". Rather than making a full flower, I showed the versatility of this set. It is so easy to make cone flowers too!!! I also showed how you can use your piercing tool to make your stem and leaves!!

stamp sets: Pick a Petal, Linen
paper: Blue Bayou, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
ink: Blue Bayou
accessories: vintage brads, sponges, white gel pen, tool kit, marker, Blue Bayou stitched grosgrain ribbon

I don't have any classes scheduled this week since it is MN state fair week. Woohoo!!! My next class is my brand new Technique Class on Friday, Aug. 31st!! We'll be learning two stamping techniques (making technique reminder cards) and then making a card using one or both of those techniques. It's a great deal for a class fee of $7.00.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!! Happy Stamping everyone!!

No comments: