Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thanks to Our Friends!


My father-in-law passed away on August 2nd. He had been ill for a while and never really recovered right from a surgery in June. I made some "thank you" cards for dear friends of ours who sent us flowers and a great gift basket. If you are interested in sending awesome gift baskets, check out www.baskets4occasion.com. It is AMAZING!!! I should've taken a picture before we tore all the goodies apart.

Anyway, the shell of this card is from my stamp camp this month. I wanted to do something different with it. I pulled out my "In the Spotlight" hostess stamp set and stamped away. I love how this set works with all the different punches we offer.

Thanks again to all our friends....we miss you very much!!! Have a great time at the Labor Day parties. We'll be in NY in spirit!!!

Now here is all the card stuff.....

stamp sets: Linen, In the Spotlight
paper: Blue Bayou, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky
ink: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate
accessories: pewter brads, soft sky double-stitched grosgrain, scallop punch, 1/2" and 3/4" circle punch

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: