Thursday, August 9, 2007

Love U

I just love this card!!! I made it a while ago.....and then it suddenly disappeared. It finally reappeared.....in the kitchen (gotta love those little elves that move stuff in the middle of the night).

Anyway, the base of this card is Wild Wasabi. The other layers are Very Vanilla (stamped with Polka Dot and Petals (in Wild Wasabi and River Rock) and Canvas (in River Rock)). This layer is mounted on Basic Black. The pocket was created with both Basic Black and Very Vanilla. I used the "All About U" stamp set for the pocket. Of course, the adorable froggy is from "Unfrogettable". He is stamped with Black StazOn on watercolor paper. He is then watercolored with a mix of River Rock and Wild Wasabi. Of course, as a typical Patti card, I needed to add some pen work and some sponging.

Today was a fun day. Amanda and I hit Kohls for some serious shoe shopping. She got the most adorable shoes for school!!! She seems to be attracted to chocolate brown this year. It was then off to Walmart for some serious grocery shopping....gotta hate when that domestic stuff gets in the way of stamping and shopping. Good news though, DH brought in my box containing my new Stampin' Up! coat I ordered. Now, I just need to wait til it gets a bit colder to actually wear it. As much as I love the coat, I am sure not wishing that cold MN weather to get here any sooner than it needs to!!!

Happy stamping!! Have a good evening!!!

P.S. This is an additional view of the card with the message lifted out from the pocket!!!!

No comments: