Friday, August 17, 2007

A Simple Make-n-Take


This past Sunday, my mom held a workshop for me. The guests were all new stampers. It was exciting as I've never had a workshop with everyone brand new to stamping.

My goal of the afternoon was to show them how easy it is to stamp your own cards and gifts. We made two projects: this one with a two step stamp and one with a line stamp that you need to color in.

I really like Blossoms Abound. It is about the easiest 2 step stamp to line up. Everyone ooh-ed and ahh-ed about this card. It's a really simple card....no difficult layers, no patterned paper, no punches. It's just Stamps, Ink and Paper (oh, and a little of the new gold cord). The guests were really impressed with the stamping off technique so they can build their color.

All in all, everyone had a great time. They were not intimidated with the product. Mom had some great sales, and she earned lots of goodies for FREE.

stamp sets: Blossoms Abound
paper: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
ink: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke
accessories: sponges, elastic gold cording

I have my Flower Frenzy Stamp Camp tonight!!! I need to finish prepping for that!!!
Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: