Monday, February 4, 2008

Are you ready for a birthday?


You're not? Say what? You're all out of birthday cards? You definitely need to come to my Birthday Stamp-a-Stack this week.

I am holding two sessions. The first is Thursday night at 6:30pm. The second session is Friday night at 7:00pm. If you are interested in attending, I would love for you to send me an email (can be found on the right side of my blog). We can also arrange a stamp class by mail if you do not live in the Twin Cities area.

During this fun-filled class, we will be making 12 birthday cards. There will be 4 designs, and you will be making 3 cards of each design. There is a design for men, women, boys and girls.

So no more excuses. You will have a card for everyone!!!

This design here is for the guys. I am really happy with this design.....the layout, the colors......it's definitely a "guy" card!!!

stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, Weathered, Print Pattern
paper: Choc Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
ink: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard
accessories: small oval punch, sponges, copper brad

Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: