Friday, February 22, 2008

Love You a Latte

Last night, I held my first ever Stamp Club meeting. We had SO much fun.......chit chattin' and giggling over so many different topics.

These are the two projects we made at Stamp Club. The first item is a cocoa packet, and the second is a matching greeting card to go with it.

Chocolate Chip has to be my "go to" color this year. I love it paired with Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Soft Sky, etc.... My favorite with it is by far, Pretty in Pink. Wowza!!!


Using the Berry Bliss Designer Paper makes these projects so easy to design. The focal image comes from my favorite stamp set, Pun Fun. As you can see, I omitted the saying on the cocoa packet using a little Scotch tape. Hey, sometimes you're giving a little gift to someone where that saying seems a little awkward. Anyway, using your reinkers and aquapainter on some watercolor paper and the focal image is done....easy peasy.

It's very hard to see in the photo, but the Pretty in Pink layer is stamped with Canvas. The stamps used to adorn the bottom and the medallion on the ribbon come from another great stamp set, One of a Kind (which also perfectly coordinates with the Berry Bliss DSP). I adore this card. It was actually a card I designed for a New Catalog Swap last month.

Well, it's another busy day here for me. I have to prepare my make-n-takes for a Scrapbooking and Cardmaking event in Chanhassen. Hopefully, I will lots of ladies who have a passion for papercrafting like I do.

Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

3 comments:

Renée said...

Love these designs. I'm goign to have to try the Cocoa packet, looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Love the cards!! Great job!

Hope all is well! :)
Jessica Lynn

maiahs_momma said...

Love these cards, their layouts and the colors you have chosen :)! Beautiful :)!

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com
c_levy@auracom.com