Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More Birthday Wishes


Whew! Are you getting tired of seeing all these birthday cards? I hope not!!! I don't know about you, but I seem to send out more birthday cards than any other kind of card.


It's for that reason that I schedule "Birthday Stamp-a-Stacks" a couple times a year. My latest Birthday Stamp-a-Stack will be happening both tomorrow and Friday night.


This card design here is for the ladies. The colors are really subtle......hints of moss and blush. The bit of pop comes from the glitter on the flower blossoms.


stamp sets: Embrace Life, Hugs & Wishes Paper: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Basic Black Ink: Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss Accessories: Photo Corner punch, moss narrow grosgrain, dazzling diamonds


Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! I love those colors too. So simple, yet so elegant. Great birthday card! :)