Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice


That's what little girls are made of. When I think of girly things, I automatically think pink. So designing this little girl's birthday card was a no brainer. It all starts with pink!!

I had a big task yesterday. I needed to finish my designs for my Birthday Stamp-a-Stack. That meant designing and implementing THREE cards. Oh no....the pressure.

This card came together the easiest of the three designs. I had the "Simply Said" stamp set still sitting on my stamping desk from a presentation I did last week. I just happened to look down and see this particular image....and the card design popped into my head. Gotta love when that happens, right?

I will show you the remainder of the designs as the week goes on. There's still room for you at my Birthday Stamp-a-Stack if you would like to join us. Email me for more details!!!

stamps: Simply Said, Polka Dot, Celebrate Everything
paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Versamark
accessories: markers, white embossing powder, white gel pen, pink gingham ribbon

Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: