Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day.....Bling Style!!!


Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Do you have any plans for the big event? When the kids were younger, we asked my parents to babysit so we could go out to dinner. For the last couple of Valentine's Days we either go out to dinner as a family or stay in and cook. Tonight we are staying in!!!

Tonight's menu includes grilled lobster and steaks, twice baked potatoes, roasted asparagus, popovers and angel food cake with strawberries for dessert. Yum!!!!

This card was another that I made yesterday in preparation for my New Catalog Open House. My goal for these cards was to show new product on a very do-able card. I didn't go overboard with all the "Patti-isms" that are usually on my cards.

The picture of this card does not do it justice. It is so sparkly thanks to that awesome new Cosmo glitter stack. Wow.....great colors in there!!! I love glitter, but it definitely gets everywhere. Does glitter ever "out" your stamping sessions? You know.....you're supposed to be doing laundry.....but you're stamping instead......glitter is on your face......before you know it, you're "out-ed". You can try the "Honey, the glitter must've been on the clothes I was washing today......that's why it's all over my face" trick. Hey, it might work!!!

I am lucky today......I have both stamping and laundry to do today.......

recipe: stamp sets: Friendship Blooms (SAB) paper: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White ink: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate accessories: clear rhinestone brads (Pretties kit), corner rounder punch, heat & stick powder, cosmo glitter stack, celery grosgrain (narrow and 5/8"), keytag punch

Until tomorrow everyone......sending Valentine's hugs and Happy Stamping everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the card but seriously I'm coming over for dinner!!! Sounds great.