Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Kim


One of my BFF's, Kim, had the anniversary of her 29th birthday at the end of April. I sent her this card to celebrate the big day!!! This card uses another favorite stamp set: Roses in Winter. It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is to create realistic looking roses with this set. This is especially true when using the "Rock and Roll" technique. For this card, I used Cameo Coral for the roses and rolled into Pumpkin Pie for the shading.



Stamp sets: Roses in Winter, Sincere Salutations
Ink: SU classic pads in Cameo Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Mellow Moss

Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Cameo Coral

3 comments:

Sharlene said...

This is a very beautiful card. I bet your friend was thrilled to get it!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! If I was a watercolor stamp person, this card would sell me in a minute! I love how you "spotlight" the sentiment by keeping it all white underneath.

Dawn said...

Very pretty card