Monday, October 15, 2007

Bada-Bada Bling


I'm planning some of my holiday events, and for some reason, I REALLY want to hold a class on BLING. That's right.....nothing but glitter, sparkle and glitz.

At Convention, they told us how we can use some of our adhesives (in ways other than intended) to add some bling to our cards. I used two different adhesives to add my Romantic Red glitter. The stripes were made with Sticky Strip and the center of the poinsettia was adorned using mini glue dots. Cool, huh?

I used my Dashing designer paper to dictate the colors for my card. The base card is River Rock. I stamped the flourishes and the sentiment (both from Season of Joy stamp set) with River Rock ink. If you do not own that stamp set, YOU NEED TO ORDER IT. It has SO many possibilities. So call your demonstrator now? What, you don't have a demonstrator? I just happen to be a demonstrator. Email me.....I would love to be your demonstrator!!!

Anyway, the poinsettia (also from Season of Joy......see why I told you to buy it??????) was stamped twice in Real Red ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. I cut them out using my way sharp paper snips and used a dimensional to offset the flowers. The top flower has three mini glue dots placed in the center, and then I sprinkled on some Romantic Red glitter to add even more bling!!! The entire flower was then mounted on the designer paper strip with a dimensional for even more height.

So what do you think about the bling? I thinks it gives a pretty nice WOW factor!!!

It's cold and rainy.....again....here in MN today. A perfect day for laundry and stamping!!!

Happy Stamping everyone!!

No comments: