Monday, October 1, 2007

Life Lesson Learned!!

Okay, I do not have a stamping project to post today. I just finished making one, but it is so dark out now that the lighting on the picture won't be right. So, I will take a picture and post it in the morning.

So what's the life lesson learned? You know back in the days before digital photography when we actually had our film developed. You remember, right? Oh my!!! For the past two days I have been sorting and filing pictures that were thrown in big Sterilite tubs before we moved last year. I know, if I labeled all my envelopes and put them in photo boxes as they were developed, I would not be in such a predicament. I have one big box done. The other box has been labeled but yet to be filed in the photo boxes. I guess I can now start scrappin' some of these older pictures!!!

Well, I definitely learned my lesson.

Happy October 1st. Did you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? If you are due for your mammogram, please call and schedule your appointment today!!!

I am holding a Holiday Stamp-a-Stack this weekend. Part of the class fee and 50% of my proceeds from any order placed this weekend will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Fund. If you wish to attend, please click on the "email me" button below my picture. The spaces are filling up quickly!!! I hope to see you there!!!

Happy Stamping Everyone!!!

No comments: