Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy World Cardmaking Day!


I just love the concept of us cardmakers having a day dedicated to our hobby (addiction)!! As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, my biggest thrill is to see someone's face after they create a card. They all credit me for designing the card, but you know what? They are the one making THEIR card!! They put the stamp image to the paper!! It's their card. That's why I love what I do SO much.

The cards above are from this weekend's Holiday Stamp-a-Stack. I had one session this morning, and the other session is tomorrow afternoon. The attendees from this morning loved the cards they made! That's the part that makes me happiest!!

I hope you find time to stamp today!! I know I will. I have some Holy Triptych images just calling my name!!!

Happy Stamping everyone!!

No comments: