Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tootin' My Own Horn


Toot! Toot! Okay, enough already. I am SO excited!!! One of my SU Convention swaps is on Stamper's Showcase today!!

If you are not a SU demonstrator, Stamper's Showcase is a daily updated webpage showing three fellow demonstrator's submitted work. I usually only submit work when I go to SU events. As that is few and far between, I was completely excited to see this baseball card here today.

I wanted one of my swaps to be male-oriented. It's rare to get "guy cards". Since my son is such a baseball freak (meant in the nicest possible way, of course), this card was easy to design. Even though the tones are off, the colors even match our local team. GO TWINS!!!!!

Thanks for letting me TOOT! (my son would have way too much fun with that comment, huh? Ugh....boys and their potty humor).

Happy Stamping everyone!!!!

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

wow! super exciting and congrats!

Renée Storch said...

Very great male card! And congrats on the feature in the SU website!!