Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Table Ensemble Class

I am holding a Thanksgiving Table Ensemble class this Friday. The projects shown are a placecard holder and a napkin ring. Each class attendee will be making 6 of each. They will also be making a candle for the center of the table.

I will post a tutorial for the place card holder early next week. Although my stomach is better, my head is still pretty much pounding.

If you live near Chaska, MN and would like to attend this class on Friday night, please send me an email. There is an email link a little under my picture.

This picture shows a side view of the placecard holder. There are two Hershey nuggets tucked inside for an after-dinner treat!!!

Happy Stamping everyone!!

2 comments:

Renée Storch said...

Wow those are very pretty!!!

Regina Runge said...

I absolutely love your idea with the name plate! So creative!