Monday, December 17, 2007

I Received My Spring/Summer Catty Today!!!

Good evening stampers. Sorry for the late post, but it was a busy day today. I didn't stamp today (just assembled four cards for one of DD's dance teachers). But, I did get my hair colored, highlighted and cut, did laundry and attended DS's winter choir concert (they were awesome....such a talented group).

Anyway, guess what was in my mailbox today? That's right....my demo copy of the Spring/Summer Collection. I am happy to say that this catalog has a much more diverse set of stamp set styles than those from the Fall/Winter catty. I am SO happy to report that there is a new military set. Demos and customers alike have been emailing Stampin' Up! about the lack of patriotic/military sets.

If you're a frequent visitor to my blog, you know that I LOVE watercoloring. There are LOTS of new stamp sets for me to watercolor......florals, cutesy animals, etc.

There are a few new background stamps.....yes, I am a background stamp addict. I am hoping to love the new Twill stamp as much as I have enjoyed using Linen.

If you are a sentiment lover then you will not be disappointed. There are tons of new to choose from.

I think the most exciting part of a new catalog are the new accessories. Let me tell you we have new punches, glitters, beads, ribbon, incredible patterned papers, full pieces of chipboard and so much more.

There is even a new adhesive. SU now carries Mono Multi........this stuff is incredible.

Oh well, my day is catching up to me. I think it's time to hit the hay.

Until tomorrow....happy stamping everyone!!

No comments: