Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanks to my Readers!!!


I want to thank each and every one of my blog readers. Thank you for taking the time to post comments on my projects and telling me stories about your life.
Today's card (which I said I was going to post last night, but forgot to) is another card from my All Occasion stamp-a-stack. This card is called the "all purpose" card. I do not have a sentiment on it. Therefore, it's perfect for just about anything.....get well, sympathy, birthday, thinking of you, anniversary, etc.......
The base card is Perfect Plum stamped with the Fine Lace background stamp in Perfect Plum ink. The focal image is from the "Oh, So Lovely" hostess set. I used my watercolor crayons to color in the berries and leaves. I used my Color Spritzer tool and the Perfect Plum marker to spritz some color over the focal image. It's kinda hard to see, but I used my Crystal Effects on each of the berries for some added gloss and 3D texture. I used my Ticket Corner punch (yes, you NEED to purchase this punch) on both the focal image and it's black mat. The final touch on this card is a band of Pale Plum tied with a length of Eggplant grosgrain ribbon.
So, how is your weekend looking? Ours is pretty tame. We are getting into the family birthday week. We have three birthdays within a matter of 7 days......my brother's, DS's and my niece. Saturday night we are celebrating my brother's birthday. On Sunday, we have friends coming up for an early dinner and to just hang out. We can't wait.....it's been a while since we've been together.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Drive safely if you are out holiday shopping!!!! I will try to post a project over the weekend.
Happy stamping everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful inspiration. Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

How very pretty, and what a good idea to have a few cards "ready for anything". May have to case this one as I have all the elements to do so and it is sooooooo nice. TFS
Laurie