Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm Still Alive

Good evening stampers! I apologize for my lack of blog activity, but I have been one busy lady lately. I have been stamping, but unfortunately, I can't show you any of it. You see, I have been making gifts for some family members. They look AMAZING!!! I can't show you because the people who are getting the gifts also visit my blog regularly. Sorry!!!

So how are your holiday happenings going? You know, the cookie baking, the shopping, the wrapping, the cardmaking and addressing. I haven't really started my baking yet. I did manage to make some yummy chocolate biscotti. I think DD and I will tackle the cookie baking this weekend. My shopping is almost done...except for stocking stuffers. All of DH's presents are wrapped. I will wrap sporadically over the next week. My cards are 2/3 of the way done. I have about 20 more to make. Not too bad!!!!

I will try to stamp something that is blog-able. I hope you will forgive me while I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

I would love to see pics of something you are currently working on........

Happy Stamping everyone!!!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

My cards are out...the limited baking I do is yet to be done in the schedule of things...and I've been using my new SU! things as of late. Wanna see? The color combo is a bit strange but...I like!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/745145?cat=12240