Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Retired List is Out!!!

Did you hear that the list of retired stamp sets from Stampin' Up!'s Fall and Winter Collection catalog is now available for your viewing pleasure? If you want to see the list, it can be found HERE.

There were a few surprises: Linen (what is SU thinking?....don't they know how often I use this background stamp?), Headline alphabet, Letterpress alphabet, It's Snow Time (hey, I love these snowmen), Bundle of Joy.

I have several classes scheduled for this month. I will put on a brave face, design beautiful projects using awesome retiring stamp sets and give them their last moments of deserved glory.

Take a look at the list.....and if you love a retiring stamp set, call your demo today to place your order. If you do not have a demo, feel free to email me. I would LOVE to be your demonstrator. All retired stamp sets are only available until January 1st. So don't delay!!!

It's snowing here in MN.....expecting 6-10 inches total.......of course, it's on the busiest weekend we've had in a LONG time!!!! Oh well, a perfect excuse for finishing the tree.

Happy Stamping everyone!!!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I agree about SU retiring the Linen stamp.....I am not a happy camper at all! What ARE they thinking?