Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!

Our daughter, Amanda, turns 14 years old today!!! Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!

Amanda's birthday card was a no-brainer!!! This girl LOVES her cell phone. It goes with her everywhere.

Now, I admit to having this stash of retired stamp sets that will never leave this house. I used two of those stamp sets on this card: Just Jeans (background stamp) and Pocket Fun.


The cell phone comes from Gina K. In fact, the stamp set belongs to Amanda. She wanted it for Christmas last year.

I put in a request with Stampin' Up! for a cell phone set. Let's hope they listen to my request!!! I feel SO guilty using contraband!!!

This card did take some time to make. I stamped the cell phone twice....once on Pretty In Pink Print Pack patterned paper and once on Whisper White. Cut out the image from the patterned paper. Cut the display screen and number buttons from the white cardstock. Adhere to the pink phone using Tombow Liquid glue and cover with Crystal Effects. Put aside and let dry overnight!!!

The card itself is pretty self explanatory!!!!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!!! My email link is on the right sidebar of my blog!!!

Now, it's off to spend some time with my baby!!!!

Recipe
stamps: Pocket Fun, Just Jeans, Classic Numbers, Text Messages (Gina K)
paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink Prints dSP
ink: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Basic Black
accessories: Pink Taffeta ribbon, Crystal Effects

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable as always, Patti! Good Stampin' Up! stamps never go out of style!
Happy birthday wishes to Amanda!

~Robin

Created by Kath said...

Fun Card-- some stamp sets you just can't give up:).