Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am Home from Convention

Whew!!! I am back from Convention. I must say...what an exhilirating experience!!!




Would you like to hear some highlights?




Well, I must say that receiving our catalogs at Convention is an incredible idea. There are no catalog spoilers to avoid reading on stamping websites and blogs. All demos attending convention viewed the catalog at the same time.




Speaking of the catalog, it is AMAZING. After not completely loving the past two catalogs (I felt there was a lot of the same themes repeated), this catalog truly has something for everyone. There is such a diverse assortment of stamps in all sorts of styles. My jaw was truly dropping as I was flipping the pages.




Let's hear it for:

- new ribbon (colors, widths and designs)

- new hodgepodge color

- oodles of gorgeous designer series paper collections

- decorative brads

- new punches

- and so much more!!!!!




Shelli announced that Stampin' Up! has partnered with Sizzix. Stampin' Up will be carrying an exclusive version of the Big Shot die-cut machine. We will also be offering dies exclusive to Stampin' Up! We have been given a sneak peek of some of these dies. They are beautiful.




In addition, Stampin' Up! will also carry other Sizzix dies. Even though they are available in the retail market, Stampin' Up! is proud to offer them to you as well. This means that if you put in a qualifying order, you can earn hostess benefits and free hostess exclusive stamp sets on those incredible Sizzix dies. Yeah!!!!!




I will post some pictures tomorrow from my trip to Convention. We did not have access to the internet from our hotel. So that's why you haven't heard from me!!!!

Until tomorrow.......Happy Sleeping everyone (hee hee)!!!

No comments: