Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life is a Highway

This week, life is a highway with a major traffic jam!!! LOL!!!


My big box of brand new Stampin' Up! goodies is scheduled to arrive today. I can't wait to play with my new Sizzix exclusive dies. I've been seeing them on my fellow demo's blogs, and I've been a little bit jealous!! I also purchased some awesome new stamp sets, patterned papers, ribbons and embellishments. I am truly excited that I can play so much faster now that the stamp sets are all die cut. No more hot spots on my fingers from cutting all that rubber. Now THAT'S exciting!!!


I have been working on some items for a "top secret" mission that I can't really talk about yet. I promise, you all will be the first to know!!!


Anyway, it's been a crazy week. Between school orientations, school pictures, dance open house, Taekwondo and prepping for Stamp Club, my white roots are starting to show (ah....don't fall for that....they were showing anyway)!!! Plus, the Minnesota State Fair starts tomorrow!!! Yeah!!! How many kinds of food on a stick can you think of? Minnesota State Fair is known for its food on a stick. My personal fave is "Pickle on a Stick". Yum-O!!!!


I will post a pic of my new play toys as soon as they arrive!!!! I look forward to showering you with brand new ideas and projects!!!!


Until later....Happy Stamping everyone!!

No comments: