Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some Pics from Convention




First of all, a big THANK YOU to my husband Dennis who let me sleep in the past two mornings to catch up on my sleep!!! Honey.....YOU ROCK!!!

Secondly, I just wanted to show you a few pictures from Convention.
The first picture is the view from the bus on the trip to the Stampin' Up! facility. Pictures cannot do these mountains justice!!!


This picture was taken in the lobby of the Stampin' Up! facility in Riverton, UT. Not a bad place to work, huh?





Wanna get 6,000 demos excited? All Shelli needed to do was show us this exclusive design of the Big Shot. We all went completely nuts when our partnership with Sizzix was announced!!!


I mentioned yesterday that there will be Sizzix dies exclusive only to Stampin' Up! This photo showcases one of those dies. The pennant die was used to make this adorable reindeer. The antlers were made with another SU only die. It's called Tulipe, and it's gorgeous!!!

I have big stamping and organizing plans today.

As fun as this new stuff is, it's nearly the end of the Spring and Summer Collection. Have you ordered your favorite retiring goodies yet?

If not, send me an email today. With a credit card, I can get your order placed lickedy-split!!!!

No comments: