Saturday, August 9, 2008

I've Got That Lovin' Feeling


For all these brand new catalog goodies, that is!!! I am in complete love with the stamp set used on this card today. It's called Upsy Daisy, and it's a stamp set I won at Convention. I never win anything (my husband can attest to that). So, when I called him to tell him I won this awesome stamp set, let's just say he was a little bit shocked.

Anyway, you can get excited about this stamp set too. Why, you ask? Because this stamp set is going to be 15% off starting on August 11th. SHUT UP, right???? I know.....totally awesome deal!!!!

I can't wait until Monday. My first order (and certainly not my last) is ready to go in as soon as the ordering floodgates open at noon. Yeehaw!!!

If you haven't had the chance to see the new catalog or you don't currently have a demonstrator, I would be happy to sell one to you. I sell my catalogs for $5 (plus shipping if you don't live in my area). The format of the new catalog is stupendous!!! There are tips and techniques throughout the catalog, and the samples are to die for. Lots and lots of inspiration for a mere $5.00. Try finding a deal like that in any of the craft magazines out there!!!!

This card literally took minutes to make. The flowers are inked with Chocolate Chip craft ink, sprinkled with clear embossing powder and heated til shiny. I sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa ink, tied on some 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, matted on some Tangerine Tango and adhered to the Chocolate Chip base card. I debated about adding a sentiment, but decided at the last minute to hold off until I know the exact occasion.

Well, it's a beautiful day in Minnesota. I think it's a day to hang by the pool with plans for a firepit tonight!!! I sure am going to miss these lazy days of summer once school starts on Sept 2nd.

Enjoy your weekend......Happy Stamping everyone!!!!
recipe
stamp set: Upsy Daisy
paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Bella Rose designer series paper
ink: Chocolate Chip craft, Close to Cocoa
accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain, sponges, Clear Embossing Powder, heat gun

No comments: