Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Love of Markers....And a Special Club Offer to You!!!

I can honestly say that I use my box of markers virtually every time I stamp.


Here are some of my favorite uses:
- color my stamp with markers, huff and stamp.....easy way to get multiple colors
- use the fine point for all my doodles and dot work
- use markers, aquapainter and watercolor paper for a stunning Copic-like effect
- color in line images
- thumping technique


As you can see, there are so many ways Stampin' Write markers can be used.


So, here's my invitation to you to join my Marker Club.


- each club has 4 members
- each month (for a span of 4 months), you will receive a color family of markers and it's matching assorted 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock pack.
- monthly fee is $46.00 (if live outside of Chaska area, please add $5.80 for Priority shipping to your home)
- during one of the months, it's your turn to be hostess!!! You will earn a FREE Level 1 hostess stamp set (your choice) and $15 in FREE catalog merchandise. In addition, you will get the box for the markers to be stored in.
- I pay any extra shipping during your hostess month (above and beyond the $5.80 extra shipping)
- each member gets list of different things you can do with your markers
- I accept personal checks and PayPal for payment

This is the best and easiest way to get a full box of markers and its coordinating cardstock.

Please EMAIL me if you are interested in joining one of my marker clubs. You won't regret it!!! I look forward to hearing from you!!!!

No comments: