Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Ribbon Share Time

I am excited to announce that I will be hosting another ribbon share.


This time the ribbons will be the 5/8" Striped Grosgrain ribbon (offered in the 6 In Colors) and the luscious Taffeta ribbon. This ribbon share is only available to people living in the United States.


Here are the details about each share:


In Color 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- 6 colors (Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango)
- 2 yards per person
- $13.00 plus $5.45 shipping (USPS Priority Shipping with delivery confirmation)




Taffeta Ribbon
- 9 colors
- 2 yards per person
- $17.50 plus $5.45 shipping (USPS priority Shipping with delivery confirmation)


You may choose to join either or both ribbon shares.


I accept personal checks and PayPal.


I will be accepting spots for the ribbon share until it is full or September 5th (whichever comes first).


Simply email me to join the ribbon share

No comments: