Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving my friends! I am so thankful for my family, my health and our happiness.

I know this card is not a Thanksgiving card, but he is a symbol of something I look forward to every Thanksgiving. It's our tradition to start putting up the tree during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I love to see the balloons, the Broadway performers and most of all, seeing Santa. He is the inspiration for this card.

I have been looking for a Santa image like this one for a LONG time. Kelly Sampson (aka emmiestamps) made a card with this Santa from Stamp Francisco. It was meant to be......he had to be mine.

I will put all the details in about this card later.....the parade is on in 5 minutes. I must not be late.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Stamping everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is so gorgeous. I just love the color combo you used. Thank you for sharing a wonderful card with us.