Friday, November 2, 2007

Our Halloween Costumes

Well, aren't we the devilish couple? Dennis went as Hellvis......notice how he HAD to pose with the Elvis snarl!!! The original plan was for me to go as an angel. I then went through the costume bin and found DD's old devil girl wig. I HAD AN IDEA!!! I went as an angel who couldn't make up her mind if she wanted to be good or bad.

So, this is how we answered the door.....with strobe lights, fog machines, spooky music, hanging plastic rats, spiders and cob webs. Yes, we are the Halloween freaks of the neighborhood. We are also the favorite house on the block (the kids tell us that....I'm not making it up)!!!


Anyway, I just wanted to show you what we looked like.

I hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween!!!

Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: