Saturday, November 10, 2007

What a Day!


During my last post, I mentioned that I was going to a HUGE craft fair with my Mom, sister-in-law and DD. It took us 5 hours to get through this craft fair. I bought some beautiful things there.....not many Christmas items this time. I bought some T'giving, snowmen and Easter (believe it or not).
Anyway, I'm tired!! DD is tired!! So, I'm pretty much parked on the couch with my laptop in my lap catching up on all my favorite blogs.
I wanted to post another project that we will be making at my Holiday Giftables Stamp Camp this Friday. This is my Holiday Memories album. I created it with some chipboard coasters and my Bind It All.
Santa looks like he is dancing, doesn't he? He is from the Holiday Tag Team stamp set. I must admit that the little snowman is my favorite stamp from that set, but I do tend to use this Santa an awful lot too!!! The picture doesn't truly show how sparkly he is.
If you are interested in taking this class, please send me an email via the link a little bit under my picture. I live near the Twin Cities!!! I would love to have you join us!!
Tomorrow is football day (have I ever mentioned that I am leading the family in the number of correct picks this season), but I do plan on some stamping. I have a couple of orders for the "countdown to Christmas" calendar kits that I need to get ready for shipment.
Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

1 comment:

Jukie said...

what a jolly little santa! cute project!