Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chippin' and Dippin'



Oh.....chips and dip......what a diet killer!!!! It's a good thing this week's Stamp Camp is dealing with zero calorie chips and dip.

That's right......my "Chips and Dip" Stamp Camp is all about:

  • chipboard
  • new glitter
  • sticky letters
  • embossing powder

Sounds like fun, right? Well, if you live near the Twin Cities and you're available on Friday night, send me an email. I'd love to "talk" to you!!!

This project is one of the projects we are making. It is so sparkly in real life. Of course, the glitter is my favorite color!!! This card just screams "Spring". We're supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow!!! Wahoo.....break out the tank tops and shorts!!!!

Until tomorrow......Happy Stamping everyone!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card Patti! Can I come make it? :) Wish I lived closer so I could!
-Robin

Unknown said...

How cute is that!! :)

We hit 45 today!! That is just huge! I am so ready for spring. I can not tell you!

Hope all is good!!
Jessica Lynn