Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's So, So Sad

It's such a sad day. I can't believe Sale-a-bration is over tomorrow!!! Wow! Where did the time go?


It's also the final day to order my "Stamps by Mail" kit. All of the details can be found HERE. It really is a fabulous deal. You get all the Stampin' Up! product ($60 worth of product), the tax and shipping/handling and ALL the instructions/photos to make the SIX projects all for a class price of $75.00. Remember, you will get a second email a month later to make six more projects using a stamp set rather than the rub ons.


If you haven't made your Sale-a-bration purchases yet, there is still time. Simply email me your order, and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Once payment is received, I will place your order for you!!!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

No comments: