Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hippity Hoppity...Easter's On Its Way



Can you believe it is Easter this Sunday? Wow, it sure it early this year!!! I love Easter!!! I love coloring the eggs the night before. DH always gets the last egg to make the "ugly egg". You know, the egg that gets dipped in EVERY color. Every year it comes out to a disgusting brown or olive green. Ick!!!


I was playing around in my Stamping Studio today, and this is what popped into my mind. Everyone at Easter dinner is going to have one of these little placecards on their plate. The best part is what you can't see......three Hershey kisses tucked inside as an after-dinner treat!!


Tonight is a crazy night for me!! I will post the instructions for this little beauty tomorrow!!


Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: