Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Pocket Full of Posies


I love pocket cards. Is it the surprise factor.....not knowing what's the hidden message on the insert? Who knows?

This card is one of the designs from my Stamps by Mail kit. I just love the flexibility of the rub ons. Did you notice how fabulous the rub-ons look on ribbon? I am SO excited about this product. There are really some garbage rub-ons on the market. I am PROUD that Stampin' Up! is carrying such an easy to use and trendy product. Way to go!!!

There is still time to order my Stamps By Mail kit. Due to the use of the Sale-a-bration rub-ons, this class is only available until March 16th.

Today is my Stampin' Up! garage sale. Whatever I do not sell, I will list here on my blog for my readers.

Enjoy your weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this!! too cute!!

Jessica