Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Very Excited!!!

Stampin' Up! has been keeping its demonstrators on their toes lately. We were told over a week ago that Shelli Gardner, the founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!, had a "new product line" announcement to make on June 17th.


Of course, all us demos have been speculating what this new product line could be.


I am thrilled to announce that Stampin' Up! will venture into the area of home decor. You see, we will be adding to our Definitely Decorative (i.e. larger images to stamp on walls and furniture) line. The new Decor Elements line will have vinyl wall decor. This is all the rage now!! I'm sure you've seen them in the "cool" catalogs and home decorating shows on TV. How cool is it to add a word, quote, image or a monogram to your wall? The best part is when you want to change it, it removes easily without any wall damage.


This is awesome for the apartment owner, a college dorm room or for those people who cringe at the idea of stenciling or painting. Imagine......no more white walls.....no more worry about having to fix a wall or cover something up when you need to move or your design taste changes.


This afternoon the demos will have a chance to view the brochure online with all the different choices. There are over 100 choices (in your choice of Chocolate or White). There is also one available in Kraft (beige).


My stamping friends (and new-to-be decorating gurus) can start ordering these beauties on July 1st!!!!


This is all new to me to, but if you have any questions about this new home decor line, please email me. I will answer any questions you may have!!!


I have Stamping Club to get ready for tomorrow. The project my club girls are making is WAY too cute!!! If you are interested in joining my Stamping Club, send me an email. It's a great way to slowly build your stamping supplies and earn hostess benefits without having to have a workshop in your home!!! Email me today to learn more!!!


Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: