Sunday, June 8, 2008

Welcome Home Dimples


This is our new puppy Dimples. Isn't she adorable?????



We picked her up on Friday, and she is adjusting to her new home quite nicely. She only woke up once Friday night with a barking fit. As per the breeder's orders, we left her to comfort herself and she was asleep within 7 minutes. Last night, she slept through the entire night and didn't make a mess in her crate.



She seems to be doing well with housebreaking. She is showing us clues when she needs to go out. So, as long as we're paying attention to those clues, she's been avoiding the carpet.



Chloe, our 8 year old Golden Retriever, is a little more apprehensive about her new sister. Sometimes she lets her get close, and sometimes she just wants to be by herself. It will be a long process, but hopefully, she will learn to love her too!!!



I got hit with a stomach bug yesterday, and I am still feeling some of the crampy effects today. I haven't had the energy to stamp at all this weekend. I will hopefully feel much better tomorrow!!!



Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG.. your new family member is just adorable. I really love the new photos. thank you for sharing. I hope that you feel better.

Jessica Lynn

Lisa Bohler said...

Congrats on your new family member! Dimples is adorable and so is Chloe!!!

Wombat said...

Aww!!! What a cute puppy! I hope they're best friends before you know it.

Lynn said...

AWWWWWWWwwww...she is so cute!!! No wonder you liked the card I posted today. ;-) Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!