Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boo To You


This one's for you Joan! Joan is a customer of mine I met through my blog. Joan, like me, {hearts} Halloween!!!

Most of the Halloween stamping goodies I own retired. So, I had to make due with my Batty jumbo wheel and Batty For You stamp set (love, love, love these images).


The base card measures 5 1/2" x 7". Score the card at 4 1/4". I wheeled the top flap with my Batty wheel and Pumpkin Pie ink.

I cut a 1" x 5 1/2" strip of Basic Black and adhered to the bottom of the flap. Using my white gel pen, I added dots to the top and bottom edges of the black strip.

The cute little spider is stamped on a scrap of Shimmery White cardstock using Basic Black ink. I punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. This is mounted on a 1 3/8" circle of Basic Black. All of this is mounted on a Green Galore Scallop Circle. Only the top portion of the scallop is adhered to the black strip on the card.

I have to admit that one of my most neglected punches is my Spiral punch. Not anymore!!!! I created a border and adhered it to the bottom of the card. The final touch was stamping "Boo!" using my Simple Serif alphabet and adding some Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain.

I am so excited to see what's in store for us Halloween junkies in the new catalog. Too bad I have to wait until Convention to find out!!!! LOL!!!

Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: